The goverment has stated that dog groomers are only allowed to stay open in order to carry out welfare grooms. Therefore, we must ensure that all grooms we carry out meet that criteria. You will be asked to fill in a form upon arrival to confirm that your visit is in the best interests of your dog’s welfare.
- Restricted entry, access by appointment only
- Please do not visit the salon if you, or anyone close to you, have shown symptoms in the past 14 days.
- We request clients wear face masks at all times while in the salon
- Please sanitise your hands using the hand gel provided
- Card payments/bank transfers only
We are currently extremely busy, so we have closed our books until further notice. This means that we will not be taking on any new client bookings for the time being. If you’re an existing client, feel free to book in as normal!
We’re excited to annouce that Mia’s Dog Grooming has joined the salon, on a self employed basis!
Mia is enthusiastic, thoroughly salon trained, experienced & skilled.
As Lianne is fully booked, all new bookings will be directed to Mia.
You can contact her via the following:
Tel: 07542 505 602
We’re your friendly, independent dog groomers, situated on Gloucester Road in Bristol.
Hello! My name is Lianne & I’m owner and creator of Lovely Pups dog grooming.
I started grooming back in 2014 & since then I have built the business up to be one of the most popular salons in the city.
I am qualified, experienced & extremely passionate about animal welfare. I specialise in practical pet grooms for urban dogs that love adventure!
My aim is to make dogs as comfortable as possible & to prioritise their needs over all else. I encourage owners to embrace home grooming, as this is key to making sure dogs have a positive experience in the salon.
Below are the core Lovely Pups values. If we sound like the right fit for your dog then get in touch!
Dogs come first!
At Lovely Pups we pride ourselves on prioritising your dog's welfare. We're against putting dogs through painful brush-outs of matted fur for the sake of vanity.
The Lovely Pups dog grooming salon provides a safe & secure environment for your pups. It's protected by a buzzer-entry door system & internal CCTV.
When you book your dog in at Lovely Pups, they're given their own set appointment time. That means your pup will never be kept waiting inside a crate or cage.
Only the best!
All the products we use at Lovely Pups are free of parabens, sulphates, bleach, soap or any other nasties. They are also 100% vegan & cruelty free!
We’ve listed the guide prices* for our most popular breeds below. If you don’t see your breed on the list then please get in touch for a quote. Our Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this website. Please read through them very carefully before booking in.
*Prices may vary depending on coat condition and/or your dog’s behaviour.
Matting will incur an extra charge (min £5) & will vary depending on severity – this is to cover the cost of blade resharpening & to encourage owners to maintain good home grooming practices.
Here’s a peek at our Instagram.
If you like cute dogs & amazing transformations (let’s face it, who doesn’t?) then be sure to follow us!
booking & enquries
Use the details below to book your appointment.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions at all.
We try our best reply to all enquiries as quickly as possible, but at busy times there might be a slight delay.
These are a work in progress. More will be added shortly.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
- We require all new & infrequent clients to pay a booking deposit of £10 (which will be deducted from your final bill).
- If you need to cancel your appointment, you must provide us with at least 48 hours notice in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given, we will charge a penalty fee of 50% of your estimated groom price. This must be paid in full before any further bookings are made.
- If less than 24 hours notice is given, we will charge a penalty fee of 100% of your estimated groom price. This must be paid in full before any further bookings are made.
These fees are in place to protect the business & to deter people from not attending appointments (a.k.a ‘no-shows’). Last minute cancellations & ‘no-shows’ have a devastating impact on small service businesses like Lovely Pups, so we take it very seriously.